Welcome to Lavender Hills Guest Farm
Only one hour drive from Johannesburg, bordering on the quaint, bustling Vaal River Free State town of Parys lies Lavender Hills Guest Farm. Lovingly owned and operated by Marianne and Glenn, Lavender Hills is a unique concept in luxury self catering accommodation – an ideal getaway for the entire family. B&B and all meals can be arranged on request. The Lapa is also available for large Family or Group functions.
Featuring 43 beautifully appointed and individually decorated units sleeping 123 people, Lavender Hills is a perfect escape from the city life and a tonic for the weary soul. Come and recharge your batteries in the tranquility of wide open spaces, star filled skies and unwind to Marianne and Glenn’s famous hospitality.
“The Free State landscape gladdens my heart, no matter what my mood. When I am here I feel that nothing can shut me in, that my thoughts can roam as far as the horizons.” – Nelson Mandela
Why stay at Lavender Hills?
There is variety of reasons why you should stay at Lavender Hills, here are just a few:
- – Truly memorable holidays come from a magical combination of people and the place.We provide both..
- – We have lots of space. Enjoy a sense of freedom and open air when you come to Lavender Hills.
- – Our units have everything you need, come relaxed without having to lug everything with you.
- – We are close to everything. Well everything in and around Parys.
- – It’s safe and secure.
- – It’s just outside of town, which means peace and quiet and true relaxation.
We look forward to your visit!